Monday 20 October 2014

Impossible dreams

Why must this world be cruel? Lol how dramatic. But really though, why does "envy" exist in our lives. I hate it. It's like me not appreciating all the things Allah SWT has given me. But I am. I'm happy as I'll ever be now but the feeling of ENVY keeps approaching.

I envy the people who has the things or someone I can't have. The things I can't reach. It's possible but it is not achievable. For instance, don't laugh, but I'm really into K-pop nowadays. Okay, you may laugh. I envy those Korean girls my age who got into the company they wanted, which for me is YG. It's stupid but yeah, I really do envy them. Training to be the next artist that YG is going to produce.

Next, I envy the people around me. I envy those who could go out and have fun and not care about anything. At least, I think they don't care about anything, based on the pictures they post on Instagram la. They live their life with no worries. Whereas I always have to be careful of what I'm doing. Always keeping a close watch on the things I do. Maybe it's just me or it's just how I was brought up.

Next. I envy the girl. The girl who has the guy. The guy who has everything in him that I ever wanted. The dream guy. This is the most frustrating thing ever because I know no matter what, I will never have him. I sound like a sad desperate weird girl *cue a girl with braces like Willy Wonka's and breathing heavily with drools coming out of her mouth. Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hate this the most I'm not even kidding. Well, I guess I'll eventually forget about him. Eventually...........

There are loads of things that I envy but if I list the things out, I would feel guilty of myself because well, I need to appreaciate the things that are given to me, keucho? Alhamdulillah, I'm still living. Despite the things I envy, I'm still living under a roof and having 3 meals a days to add to that. Alhamdulillah.

Now, how do I get rid of all this feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment