Wednesday 27 February 2013

Dear friend

You are the one person that can literally be a best friend and a mom at the same time. You care about people and you think of others before yourself. You're a crazy ass girl but at the same time you can be super serious. You're strong and you're the kind of person who doesn't want to make things big. You're silly at times and yes, Marissa Zahara bt Maslan, I love you.
On this day, 28th of February, you have officially turned 17. Another best friend of mine is already legal to take their driving license and it hits me that we are growing up. It seems like yesterday that I met you at school and i actually thought you were this super rich high-end girl, haha. And now we're friends for almost 5 years and I hope there are more years to come.
Anyway, I would like to say Happy Birthday and hope your life would be as happy as it will ever be from this day onwards. Remember that I will alway be there for you. Love you, Mari xx

No comments:

Post a Comment